Vendor & Contractor COVID Vaccine Policy: Updated December 22, 2021
Please note that in accordance with Zayo’s vaccination policy, effective January 7, 2022,* any person who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination.
Prior to visiting a Zayo site, all individuals will be required to create a Digital Vaccine Card through the Clear mobile application. Please follow these instructions:
- Download the Clear app
- On the Welcome screen, select Digital Vaccine Card from the available options
- Add your email address, phone number and confirm with the verification code sent to your phone
- Scan your photo ID (front and back)
- Secure face capture (photo ID is compared to your face)
- Validate your photo
- Choose a password
- Add your COVID-19 vaccination information (take a photo of your vaccine card, add dosage dates, etc.)
- The app will then generate a shareableQR Code (see arrow icon on top right corner) via email/text.
*Any employees, contractors, vendors or visitors wishing to enter offices or facilities in Boulder, Colorado after November 1, 2021, must fulfill vaccine requirements and reporting, regardless of any other stated deadlines.
We appreciate your compliance with Zayo policy and thank you for your cooperation in keeping our communities healthy and safe.
Zayo Leadership Team