Zayo provides fiber-based bandwidth to nine of the ten largest global telecommunication carriers, connecting cell towers, central offices, data centers, and more. Zayo is focused on the needs of its wholesale customers, including international, domestic, and regional carriers. We deliver responsive solutions and are experts in bandwidth infrastructure, including the engineering and construction.
- Dark Fiber: biggest provider in U.S. and London
- Wavelengths: up to 100G of bandwidth
- E-Line: MEF-certified Ethernet transport
- IP Transit & IP-VPN: Tier-1 IP backbone
- SONET: DS3 to OC192 on deep fiber
Zayo is committed to delivering creative solutions and responsive service. We work quickly and strive to deliver faster installations and quicker troubleshooting than other carriers.
- Fiber-based transport to connect your POP and the ILEC LSO
- Connectivity is available via our metro and/or regional networks
- We have numerous on-net ILEC LSOs and continue to add new ILEC LSOs in support of carriers
- Fiber-based transport connecting your POP to interconnect locations such as carrier hotels, Internet peering locations, cable provider head-ends, and wireless carrier MSCs
- Our network is diverse from other major carrier and ILEC networks
- We have hundreds of on-net carrier buildings and continue to add new buildings
- Access your customers via our metro and regional fiber-based networks
- We have thousands of enterprise on-net buildings
- Dedicated SONET ring connection to multiple locations via our metro and regional fiber-based networks
- Connectivity between your POP and other carrier POPs, carrier hotels, cable provider head-ends, and wireless carrier MSCs
- Fiber-based transport to access your customers located in our thousands of on-net buildings with a single, aggregated point of interface
- Turn up incremental circuits for your customers faster
- Reduce the number of physical connections
- Reduce workload and "truck rolls"
- Leverage our network which is diverse from most major carrier and ILEC networks
- Access your customers from multiple points of aggregation - you select the network interconnect locations based on your network needs
- Provides maximum flexibility and creates economies of scale
- Minimizes the number of physical connections
- Reduces workload and "truck rolls"