Bandwidth Infrastructure Solutions
High Bandwidth Infrastructure Services
Zayo Group provides dark and lit fiber, IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection services to top markets in both the U.S. and Europe. Our global network operates in seven countries, 45 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, and spans over 72,800 route miles with 4.7 million miles of fiber.
- Dark Fiber: Zayo provides dark fiber across its owned fiber networks. Zayo actively manages and proactively monitors our dark fiber networks. Dark fiber provides the ultimate flexibility and bandwidth for entities that want to self-manage networks.
- Wavelength: 2.5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps or 100 Gbps in single or multiple waves on metro or long haul routes
- SONET: SONET and TDM-based transport services ranging from DS3–OC192 in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke or dedicated ring
- Ethernet: options for E-Line, E-LAN or Private Dedicated Network, with speeds of 10 Mbps–10 Gbps, reserved bandwidth availability and multiple interface options
- IP Transit: speeds ranging from 10 Mbps-10 Gbps on a Tier 1 network with settlement-free peering that serves seven countries and offers end-to-end service, minimizing hops
- Dedicated Internet Access: end-to-end service over a deep metro footprint and a Tier 1 IP network with speeds from 10 Mbps-10 Gbps
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): service delivered in two standard forms, IP-VPN and E-VPN, on Zayo’s global owned optical network, enabling end-to-end VPN service between multiple locations
- Colocation & Interconnection: presence in 20 carrier hotels in 18 major markets and carrier-neutral access to domestic and international networks with redundant connections to all major markets via interconnections to in-suite, intra-building and metro locations
Zayo’s disciplined focus on high bandwidth, fiber-based communications solutions allows us to leverage our substantial fiber footprint. By delivering highly reliable and responsive dedicated bandwidth solutions, Zayo is able to consistently meet the high demands of our customers.