High Capacity to Meet Bandwidth Demand
At Zayo, we’re always on your wavelength. Our optical Wavelength service provides dedicated bandwidth to major data centres, carrier hotels and enterprise locations across our long-haul and metro networks. You get high capacity for bandwidth-intensive applications and predictable latency without deploying high capital upfront.
The Wavelengths service enables you to:
- Access 1G, 2.5G, 10G or 100G routes and connectivity between Tier 1-5 major markets in the United States and Europe including metro DWDM throughout London and Paris, and data centre connectivity in Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dublin
- Leverage low-latency routes for rapid services between essential markets – ideal for financial and carrier industries and enterprises
- Securely connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities with a dedicated fibre and optical network
- LAN PHY and WAN PHY options available
- Specify protocols and security measures
- Diversity and sub-50 ms protection switching available
- Option to specify A-Z path, supporting diversity even with routes procured from a different carrier
- Flexible network topologies
- Geographically diverse NCCs and SLA guarantees
Zayo’s low- and ultra-low-latency routes provide financial, carrier and enterprise customers the advantage of rapid service between core locations. We have invested in new routes and optronics to eliminate local stops, reduce the distance between essential markets and minimise regions.
Private Network Offering
If you need the security and dependability of a private network but don’t want the responsibility of owning and operating your own network infrastructure, then Zayo’s private wavelength option might suit your business. Get wavelength connectivity on dedicated fibre and optical equipment that allows you to securely connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities.
Extending our Reach
Zayo has grown its wavelengths network through both organic growth and acquisitions. We continually invest in our network and expand our connectivity options at a rapid pace.