Dark fiber is a physically secure, private platform for dedicated bandwidth and cost-effective scaling. For organizations that need major bandwidth, dark fiber provides physical security and complete control to shape every aspect of your fiber network.
- Dense metro and intercity fiber increases availability of fully diverse paths
- Existing assets accelerate delivery timeline by reducing construction
- Proven expertise in deploying major new dark fiber networks
- Lease or IRU, multiple financing options (sometimes capitalizable)
- Custom deal structures: dark and lit bundles, MRC ramps, Managed Fiber
- Willing and able to invest in network to reach customer locations
Dark Fiber for Enterprise & Government
Enterprise and government entities increasingly turning to dark fiber as an alternative to lit services. Dark fiber is one of Zayo's core services and customers utilize it to create their own networks to support a wide range of applications. Dark fiber gives organizations enhanced network control and enables them to maximize network reliability, resiliency and scalability.
Dark Fiber for Carriers
Zayo's dense dark fiber enables carriers to extend their network into a new region or to connect new buildings in a market. Zayo continuously monitors, maintains, and manages its dark fiber infrastructure. We own our network, which enables us to provide faster installations, quicker troubleshooting, and rapid issue resolution.