Austin Colocation | 7218 McNeil Drive
Austin | 7218 McNeil Drive
Baltimore Colocation | 111 Market
111 Market Pl., Baltimore, MD
Boston Colocation | 1 Summer
1 Summer Street, Boston, MA
Chicago Colocation | 600 S Federal
600 S Federal Street Chicago, IL 60605
Chicago Colo | 800 E. Business Ctr
800 E. Business Center Drive Mount Prospect, IL
Cincinnati Colocation | 334 Gest
334 Gest Street Cincinnati, OH 45203
Cleveland Colocation | 1525 Rockwell
1525 Rockwell Avenue Cleveland, OH 44114
Columbus Colocation | 251 Neilston
251 Neilston Street Columbus, OH 43215
Dallas Colocation | 1950 N. Stemmons
1950 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
Texas Colocation | 8600 Harry Hines Blvd.
8600 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX
Texas Colocation | 2323 Bryan
2323 Bryan Street Dallas, TX 75201
Las Vegas Colocation | 7185 Pollock
7185 Pollock Drive, Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles Colocation | 707 Wilshire
707 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90017
Miami Colocation | 36 NE 2nd St
36 NE 2nd St, Miami, FL
Memphis Colo | 7620 Appling Ctr
7620 Appling Center Drive, Memphis, TN
Minneapolis Colocation | 10300 6th
10300 6th Avenue, Plymouth, MN
Nashville Colocation | 209 10th
209 10th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203
Newark Colocation | 165 Halsey
165 Halsey Street Newark, NJ 07102
NYC Colocation | 111 8th
111 8th Avenue Manhattan, New York 10011
NYC Colocation | 60 Hudson
60 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Philadelphia Colo | 401 N. Broad
401 N Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19123
Phoenix Colocation | 3110 N. Central
3110 N Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012
Pittsburgh Colo | 2500 Allegheny Ctr
2500 Allegheny Center Mall, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Seattle Colocation | 12201 Tukwila Intl
12201 Tukwila International Blvd, Seattle, WA
Seattle Colocation | 2001 6th
2001 6th Ave Seattle, WA
Seattle Colocation | 3311 S. 120th
3311 S 120th Pl, Seattle, WA
Washington Colocation | 2100 M
2100 M Street Washington, D.C. 20037
Scalable, Redundant and Resilient Mission-Critical Environments
Our colocation solutions ensure your business-critical applications are served with fast connectivity, with a high-level of security and with top reliability. Our colocation facilities are designed with the protection and security of your assets as our top priority and are equipped to deliver the needs of demanding IT and carrier environments.
We know the ins and outs of data center colocation and connectivity and we treat our customers the way we'd like to be treated. For applications requiring a single rack or up to thousands of square feet, you can rest assured your equipment will be protected by strict colocation site operating guidelines.
Safe & Reliable Colocation Solutions
- 24x7 colocation facility monitoring to meet changing needs
- Automatic fire suppression systems
- AC and DC power distribution
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Backup generators
- N+1 cooling
- Multiple redundant fiber connections to all major networks
- 24x7 secure facility access
Colocation Service Benefits
- Immediate access to the most important domestic and international networks, content providers and ISP's
- Timely delivery of interconnection services
- Quick entry to critical markets
- As a fully-managed service, you save capital expenditures and avoid deployment, monitoring and maintenance complications
- Managed colocation facility to provide reliable networking, power, and physical security to provide you a cost-effective business continuity and disaster recovery solution
- Multiple high-speed upstream network connections to help prevent down time and to ensure that your servers and equipment are accessible at all times
Interconnects for Your Transport Needs
zColo provides optimum connectivity via our secure and reliable colocation services. You can cross connect within our facilities to the industry's premier operator networks.
When looking to exchange traffic and connect within the 60 Hudson Street Building Meet-Me-Room (BMMR) or within another zColo suite, we have a variety of options for you. Trained professionals will work with you to design the right solution and specialize our offerings to optimize your interconnect needs. We offer the following cross connect solutions:
When looking to exchange traffic and connect with a provider on a different floor or suite within our colo buildings, we offer an extensive fiber network to fulfill your connection needs. For the hard to reach locations, we will work with the building management and other providers to deliver an end-to-end solution for you.
When looking to exchange traffic and connect with partners located outside of the building, we offer our new Metro Interconnect service. Using Zayo’s existing fiber network, we can uniquely meet all of your business needs by extending your reach from the zColo suite to major in-market carrier hotels and data centers. Learn more about Metro Interconnect, its applications and the current markets in which it is available.
We offer unmatched fiber capacity in our 60 Hudson Street facility. Our fiber presence provides diversity and routing options from our MMR, which allows us to be your one-stop shop for all your interconnection needs.
Metro Interconnect Solutions
Further Connectivity, Elegant Simplicity with Metro Interconnect
Metro Interconnect enhances zColo’s interconnection-focused strategy by using Zayo's fiber network to extend a customer’s reach from zColo facilities to major in-market carrier hotels and data centers. For instance, you can establish colocation at 600 S. Federal, a zColo location in Chicago, IL and have virtual presence in 350 E Cermak Rd, Chicago's major traffic exchange point, via Metro Interconnect.
Metro Interconnect is one of the connectivity options provided in the zColo ecosystem that enables you to successfully and cost-effectively meet your business needs. The service is currently offered in 11 markets across more than 80 buildings.
Applications of Metro Interconnect
- Within the same market, connect primary data center and disaster recovery data center via dark fiber interconnects
- Provide customers with a virtual presence in key locations in which they don't have a physical presence
- Connect IT and network deployments from across multiple data centers
Sites Offering Metro Interconnect
Currently, Metro Interconnect services are available at the following facilities, with zColo adding new locations in the future.
Save Time & Energy with Remote Hands
We offer a variety of Customer Service Packages allowing you to take advantage of a valuable resource - onsite, trained technicians. The packages vary only by the number of service hours provided by our technician each month:
- Platinum: 10 Hours per Month
- Gold: 5 Hours per Month
- Silver: 3 Hours per Month
We offer Remote Hands technical support on an hour-by-hour, non-plan basis for when the unexpected happens. Service bills with a one-hour minimum per ticket and is available at all sites 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
All Remote Hands Service Packages Include:
- Around the Clock Coverage: You have access to technician services 24 hours/day x 365 days/year. Our Customer Service Packages are useful for routine and emergency technical issues and maintenance.
- Response Time:For emergency maintenance situations is 1-hour during normal business hours (8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday), and 2-hours outside of normal business hours. New installations and testing will be determined on an individual case basis.
- Cable Installation & Replacements:Our technicians can install or replace coaxial or fiber optic cable.
- Test Collaboration: Technicians can collaborate with your technicians to diagnose and test malfunctioning equipment.
- Components Replacement - we will replace equipment cards classified as faulty as instructed by you.
- Visual Surveillance: We notify you immediately when an alarm is detected.
Other Services: Include filter cleaning and replacement, power cycling of equipment, and circuit testing.