Secure, Low-Latency Network for the Software Sector
Your customer’s experience is only as good as your network.
Robust, low-latency connectivity and a holistic approach towards digital transformation are crucial for software enterprises looking to innovate rapidly and to scale effortlessly.
Zayo owns approximately 13 million fiber miles of deep, dense network spanning North America and Europe. Zayo’s all-fiber backbone fuels global innovation and provides connectivity to thousands of cloud service providers, data centers, enterprise locations, carrier exchange points, wireless towers, media centers, entertainment venues and financial exchanges around the world. As software companies grow, high-capacity bandwidth and robust connectivity are key to customer experience.
Strengthen Your Network
- Ensure all your data and critical applications run on high-capacity bandwidth and low-latency fiber to protect your data and your customer’s information
- Expand and customize your connectivity ecosystem between data centers, clouds, and development locations with Zayo’s expansive fiber footprint and 100G+ Tier 1 IP backbone
Fortify Your Cloud Connections
- Avoid public internet congestion with CloudLink – guaranteed lower latency for faster data transmission to the public cloud including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform to increase your application uptime
- Establish a consistent and undisrupted customer experience with seamless connectivity to your cloud-native application development environment(s)
Scale Your Connectivity
- Secure your software application with scalable Ethernet for consistent transmission of data and protected, reliable connectivity
- Seamlessly connect several offices, or support a large number of software users in multiple locations, via private, core-protected paths for mission-critical operations
Learn More About Zayo’s Solutions for the Software Sector
Software customers are increasingly looking for scalable ways to facilitate digital transformation with secure, low-latency connections. Zayo’s high-performance fiber and infrastructure solutions provide flexibility and security to enhance the overall customer experience.