Veterans @ Zayo
Our nation’s veterans are among Zayo’s most valuable employees and it’s easy to see why. Veterans have a proven work ethic and share our values of integrity, leadership and teamwork. With a unique set of skills and mission-focused mindset, we believe veterans are prepared to make a lasting impact for our success.
Find Your Mission
Opportunities abound for Zayo veterans to utilize proven leadership skills by working with and leading diverse teams to achieve goals. We recognize that veterans receive training and experience that make you quick learners who can utilize creative initiatives. At Zayo, our veterans receive opportunities to make immediate contributions in a fast-paced environment.
Meet Our Vets
Zayo’s commitment to hiring focused, motivated leaders goes without saying. We pride ourselves on building an inclusive and diverse workplace, while creating unique experiences and career opportunities that retain and attract some of the world’s most skilled and hard working individuals, including our veterans.
Contact us today to learn more about Zayo, career opportunities or to get connected with one of our veterans. Our veterans can help you explore:
- Transitioning to the civilian sector
- Correlating military skills to the corporate workforce
- Career Pathing
- Exposure to the telecom industry
- Ability to make an impact
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities for veterans
- Versatile roles and mobility across the organization
- Invitations to veteran-focused events with local and national organizations
- Opportunities to lead teams and make impactful decisions
- Access to veteran networking within Zayo and our community
- Proximity to six Colorado military facilities
- Government clearance
Zayo doesn’t only appreciate our veteran workforce. We give you the tools you need to augment your extensive skills for a long-lasting career and the support you need to successfully transition to the civilian workforce.
Zayo Offices Near You
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.