Zayo Group is a global provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, live video, wavelengths, SONET, Ethernet, IP services and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Our network footprint extends 84,000 route miles, with connectivity on dense metro and intercity fiber assets. Zayo was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with European headquarters in London and Paris.
Accelerate our customers’ capabilities to enrich, entertain, teach, protect, and inspire the people of the world by providing enormous bandwidth and connectivity over our exceptional network infrastructure.
- Dark Fiber: leveraging existing Zayo fiber assets and organic construction
- Data Center and Carrier-Neutral Interconnection: dedicated facilities to house equipment and connect to external networks
- Mobile Infrastructure: Tower Backhaul, Small Cells, and DAS
- Wavelength: scalable WDM transport
- Ethernet: MEF-Certified Ethernet product portfolio
- IP Services: IP Transit, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), IP-VPN
- SONET: protected, dedicated connection for data, video and voice
- IaaS: Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Dedicated Hosting, Managed IT Services
- Live Video: Local Loops, Video over Ethernet, Dedicated & Occasional Use Events
- Zayo Professional Services: network management and technical services
- Zayo France: France bandwidth infrastructure business (incorporated Neo Telecoms acquisition)
Our Network & Facilities
Zayo’s network serves eight countries and 46 states, plus Washington D.C. The network connects the largest U.S. and European cities, as well as many Tier 2–5 U.S. markets. Zayo’s network reaches over 17,400 buildings, including 827 data centers, 488 carrier POPs, and over 10,500 enterprise buildings. Zayo also has 503,000 finished billable square feet of colocation and interconnection space. For more detailed network information, visit our Network Overview page.