E-Rate & K-12 Education
Educate, Connect, Engage, Collaborate
Zayo delivers bandwidth infrastructure services that meet the challenges of today’s K-12 school district technology professionals. These services typically offer substantially more bandwidth than previously available and are tailored to meet the unique requirements of government education programs.
It is challenging to keep pace with increasing bandwidth demands during an era of stagnant school district budgets. The educational environment is rapidly evolving and students need access to more sophisticated interactive learning tools. Zayo is the partner of choice for K-12 schools that need a creative way to secure fiber-based connectivity. Zayo is experienced in executing the network construction that school districts sometimes need as a result of historically being served by a limited provider base. Zayo has expertise in engineering creative solutions and building into locations where others can’t or won’t.
K-12 Bandwidth Drivers
- Audience Response Systems
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Campus Security & Surveillance
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Media Content
- Hybrid Learning Environments
- Interactive E-Learning Tools (IETs)
- SMART Boards
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Classrooms/Distance Learning Applications
- VoIP Systems
E-Rate Certified Services
- Dark Fiber: a pair of fibers from existing infrastructure or new construction
- Ethernet: E-LAN and E-Line from 100 Mb to 10 Gb
- Dedicated Internet Access: Up to 10 Gb on Zayo’s Tier-1 network
- Hybrid Solutions: dark and lit services from the same vendor
- Deep metro fiber
- Scalable solutions that adapt to the needs of the classrooms.
- Zayo’s core competency is the design, implementation, and successful support and management of fiber-optic networks providing bandwidth speed and reliability.
- Given our extensive experience operating thousands of networks, we are able to provide you with a great deal of fiber and metro network management expertise.
- Network Convergence – Integration that allows us to deliver better service at a lower cost
- Long contract terms to capitalize network expenses
- Connectivity for multiple schools to a hub location
- E-Rate specialists who understand how to obtain maximum E-Rate reimbursement for network services
Contact Zayo today to leverage our experience and to reduce your district's bandwidth constraints with our network.