High Capacity to Meet Bandwidth Demand
At Zayo, we’re always on your wavelength. Our optical Wavelength service provides dedicated bandwidth to major data centers, carrier hotels and enterprise locations across our long-haul and metro networks. You get predictable latency and high capacity for bandwidth-intensive applications.
The Wavelengths solution enables you to:
- Access 1G, 2.5G, 10G or 100G routes and connectivity between Tier 1-5 major markets in the United States and Europe, including metro DWDM throughout Paris and data center connectivity in Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dublin
- Leverage low-latency routes for rapid solutions between essential markets – ideal for financial and carrier industries and enterprises
- Securely connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities with a dedicated fiber and optical network
- 1G, 2.5G, 10G, 40G & 100G, OTU2, OTU4
- Static route path allows for known latency and better control over your network
- Dedicated bandwidth ensures that you will always have access to the bandwidth you purchase
- Static path with dedicated bandwidth
- Primary and diverse path to ensure your network is always up and running
- Using Zayo for both paths ensures no overlap in fiber or conduit with another carrier
- Provides built-in network protection without adding a service layer
- Zayo handles the protection so you don’t have to
- Multipoint to multipoint options enable multiple locations to address redundancy and disaster recovery
- Allows customers the scalability and economic advantages of dark fiber without the associated management and capital required
- Solutions for customers with current or forecast bandwidth needs of 500G to 2TB
- Bulk waves and managed spectrum offered
Zayo’s low- and ultra-low-latency routes provide financial, carrier and enterprise customers the advantage of rapid solutions between core locations. We have invested in new routes and optronics to eliminate local stops, reduce the distance between essential markets and minimize regions.
Private Network Offering
If you need the security and dependability of a private network but don’t want the responsibility of owning and operating your own network infrastructure, then Zayo’s private wavelength option might suit your business. Get wavelength connectivity on dedicated fiber and optical components that allows you to securely connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities.
Extending our Reach
Zayo has grown its wavelengths network through both organic growth and acquisitions. We continually invest in our network and expand our connectivity options at a rapid pace. Learn more about our network expansion activities:
Cable Landing Station Wavelength Backhaul
Zayo owns and operates the fastest growing high capacity network to cable landing stations in North America and Europe. We provide dedicated bandwidth from the cable landing stations to major data centers, carrier hotels and enterprise locations across our long-haul and metro networks. We also provide custom solutions to meet your diversity and latency needs by using our unique routes that can bypass major carrier hotels, data centers and other carrier routes to many relevant points-of-interest for all regional, cross-country or international backhaul requirements.
Service Bandwidth: 1G, 2.5G, 10G, 40G, 100G, OTU2, OTU2e, OTU4, OTU4e
Service Capabilities: standard, diverse, protected, spectrum