Advances in low-earth orbit, medium-earth orbit and geosynchronous orbit satellite technology are bringing exciting new capabilities and services to more people, enterprises and government organizations.
From surveillance to weather forecasting and geolocation to TV, satellites are delivering sophisticated solutions to the most remote areas of the world.
But satellites transmitting communications thousands of miles above the Earth require a high-performance terrestrial infrastructure. We’ve got one. Zayo provides a fiber backbone and diverse intercity and metro connectivity in the United States and Europe, as well as carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection in our dedicated facilities, including 50+ data centers in our geographic footprint.
Zayo delivers fiber-based bandwidth to head-ends, satellite uplink facilities and colocation facilities for our satellite customers, including multisystem operators. Our team is focused on meeting the sector’s needs for high-performance, diverse and scalable terrestrial connectivity.
How we can help:
- Fiber connectivity between cable, satellite uplink, and media and content facilities
- 100G intercity routes throughout the United States and Europe
- Latency-sensitive routes assembled on diverse, privately owned fiber
- Tier-1 IP backbone with diverse intercity and metro connectivity
- The largest focused provider of Dark Fiber in the United States and Europe, with deep assets and construction expertise and capital
- IP Solutions: Tier-1 IP network for IP Transit, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) and IP-VPN
- Carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection: dedicated facilities to house equipment and connect to external networks