Putting our Infrastructure to Work for You
High-performance, cost-effective infrastructure is top of mind for most CIOs today. With so many options, they look to Systems Integrators and IT Consultants for help. That’s where Zayo comes in.
Zayo provides access to global connectivity from our wholly owned global fiber optic network. With over 50 Zayo-owned data centers and access to nearly 900 on-net data centers around the globe, we have the capability to support your managed solutions or let you build a cloud solution for your customer.
If you need additional support, our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) allows you to scale to meet the needs of your customers without the complexities and cost of in-house solutions.
As a Systems Integrator or IT Consultant, you have many challenges:
- You need flexible, diverse connectivity options, globally and within metro regions.
- Your clients want more choice when it comes to cloud infrastructure. Some customers will need dedicated servers or Private Cloud, others will require a Public Cloud Provider, most need both.
- You need a network and infrastructure that is fully compliant with the security requirements of the government, financial, and healthcare sectors.
- To be successful, you need technology partners that are fast, flexible, and responsive to your customers’ needs.
- High-performance connectivity
Zayo provides dark fiber, lit fiber-based offerings, including wavelength, Ethernet, and IP solutions, connected to zColo and Zayo Cloud locations, as well as third-party data center & cloud providers around the globe
- Global IaaS provider
With a presence in Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Ashburn, Atlanta, UK, and France, Zayo offers dedicated servers, private cloud, and public cloud with Enterprise class SLAs
- Need additional support for your Cloud infrastructure?
We provide Managed Solutions in Security, Storage, Performance and Disaster Recovery
- Fast, Flexible, and Responsive
With Tranzact you can easily compare prices, order solutions, and manage your existing solutions
Get the competitive edge you need with Zayo
- Speed to market
With Zayo’s Tranzact as well as our expert teams, we will work together to meet your customer’s timeline
- Connect to Public Cloud providers
Zayo is connected to the top public cloud providers such as AWS and Microsoft Azure, allowing you to quickly build a hybrid cloud, connected by Zayo
- Innovative and flexible solutions
Each customer’s needs are unique. Whether they need IP Solutions or a full dark fiber solution, Zayo provides a full range of dark fiber and lit fiber-based connectivity solutions
- Acquire new business
Zayo’s ever growing fiber network and dense metro footprint allows you to reach more customers