Educational infrastructure for your advanced learning technology
Technology is bringing exciting new multimedia resources to the classroom, including digital curricula, online streaming resources and more. Advanced communications infrastructure is making this possible, providing the high-speed bandwidth to connect classrooms, educators and administrators.
As an experienced E-Rate Service Provider (SPIN 143023855) with a designated team of education network experts, we’ve helped school districts across the country improve their technology.
Taking the Limits Out of Learning
Zayo’s fiber-based infrastructure is transforming the classroom with interconnected networks that power advances in learning. We work closely with you to define and design the best solution for your needs — dark fiber or lit fiber-based offerings, including wavelengths, Ethernet or dedicated internet access (DIA). School systems lean on our expertise in designing and implementing dark or lit fiber-based private solutions.
To date, we’ve implemented E-Rate-funded solutions across 13 states, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Cutting Edge Solutions
We invest heavily in the K-12 space by working with education providers and school districts nationwide to build cutting-edge, high-speed internet solutions.
E-RATE ELIGIBLE SOLUTIONS:
Fiber from existing infrastructure or new construction
E-LAN and E-Line from 100 Mb to 100 Gb
Dedicated Internet Access.
Up to 100 Gb on Zayo’s Tier-1 network
Dark and lit fiber-based solutions from the same vendor
E-RATE SUPPLEMENTARY SOLUTIONS*:
Public, Private, Managed Solutions, Dedicated Servers
Data center space and power
Advanced detection and scrubbing centers
Data protection Backups, Storage, Workload Replication and Geo-Clustering
*Not eligible for E-Rate funding
How We Stack Up
- E-Rate certified service provider, SPIN 143023855
- Deep metro fiber
- Scalable solutions that adapt to the needs of classrooms
- Support and management of fiber optic networks providing high-capacity bandwidth and reliability
- Network convergence – integration that allows us to deliver better service at a lower cost
- Long contract terms that allow you to capitalize network expenses
- Connectivity for multiple schools to using carrier grade network topology
- E-Rate specialists who understand how to obtain maximum E-Rate reimbursement for network solutions