Simple, Flexible and Cost Efficient
If you need the security, scalability and dependability of a private network, but don’t want the burden of owning and operating your own network infrastructure, then Zayo’s private dedicated network solutions might suit your business. Get connectivity on dedicated fiber and dedicated components that allows you to securely connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities.
As a trusted network provider, Zayo has designed, installed and managed hundreds of the most complex Dedicated Solutions for the most demanding customers in the industry, including financial institutions, healthcare providers, government entities, school districts and content companies. Our flexible solutions solve for specific configurations and routing as well as latency and diversity requirements.
- Simplicity: Zayo offers streamlined and simplified solutions with a single point of contact
- Range of solutions: Layers 0, 1 and 2 – Dark Fiber + Managed Solutions, Private Wavelength Networks and Private Ethernet Networks
- Security: connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities with dedicated fiber and dedicated platforms
- Cost-effectiveness: leverage Zayo’s purchasing power and operating scale
- Coverage: connectivity in over 370 markets in the United States and Europe
- Experience: Zayo is the market leader in developing custom solutions to meet specific needs
- Fully Managed Private Networking
- Dedicated Fiber = Highest level of Security
- Dedicated Platform = Customizable, Scalable and Secure
- Improved Latency = Enhanced network performance
- Encryption Options Available
- Custom Built Network designs
Zayo’s Private Dedicated Networks Portfolio:
Dark Fiber & Managed Solutions (Private Fiber + Component Resale + Network Management)
- Dedicated Fiber, Component Resale, Component Management and NOC support
- Zayo designs and deploys a dedicated Dark Fiber Network for the user
- Zayo provides consultation on Component Vendor & Optronics and buys through Zayo’s contract
- One Point of Contact: Zayo can offer a streamlined, one vendor solution that combines dark fiber with component, design, installation and management
- Utilizes the buying power / cost savings of Ordering Components through Zayo vs. ordering through VAR’s
- Zayo NCC is in house Support vs. VAR’s/component vendors who outsource such support
- Flexible; Multiple vendor options available
Private Wavelength Network (W-PDN)
- Dedicated Layer-1: component installed at Customer premise over dedicated WDM infrastructure
- 2 Node & multi-node metro / LH solution architectures (ring or linear point to point)
- Single wave or scalable mux’d wave configurations
- Optional diversity & protection available
- Custom design and configurations available
- Ethernet; 1GigE, 10GigE, 40GigE, 100GigE
- SONET/SDH; OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, OC-192, OC-768, STM-4, STM-16, STM-64
- Storage; Fiber channel: 1G, 2G, 4G, 8G, 10G & 16G
Private Ethernet Networks (E-PDN)
- Ethernet Private Dedicated Network (PDN), is a carrier-grade Layer-2 transport service, delivering Ethernet packets over dedicated optical fiber and dedicated Ethernet components.
- Fiber and Ethernet components are 100% dedicated to your network solution.
- Multiple configurations available: point to point, point to multipoint and multipoint to multipoint.
- No protocol conversion required ensuring interoperability between your LAN and wide area network
- Delivered directly to your terminating components via copper or fiber interfaces
- 100Mbps, 1Gbps or 10Gbps high-speed Ethernet bandwidth