Delivering the Ultimate in Secure Internet Connectivity
Zayo is a top-performing IP solutions provider. Our carrier-grade IP network provides customers in eight countries and 46 U.S. states with broad market coverage, a deep metro footprint and vast data center connectivity. Plus, we own the underlying infrastructure, which allows us to quickly and efficiently scale as network demand reaches 50% capacity.
We have the second-most-peered IP network in North America, according to Dyn Research, which we maintain by connecting directly with other Tier-1 IP providers and many other key networks. Our peering arrangements combine with our deep metro footprint to deliver high-bandwidth solutions with minimal hops and great performance.
Our IP Service features:
- 200 IP POPs serving thousands of fiber-fed locations
- An owned fiber backbone for conservative capacity augment thresholds
- Flexibility in offering and global aggregate commit
- Over 3TB of backbone traffic on the Zayo IP network
- A dedicated IP NOC that offers unparalleled responsiveness
- SLAs for availability, latency, packet loss and jitter
- Fully peered in IPv4 and IPv6