But the secure physical space in the right location with critical power, cooling and capacity is just one advantage Zayo provides. Our extensive connectivity, including extensive interconnection and access to our expansive fiber networks, provides a unique combination of infrastructure for carriers, content companies and enterprise companies. Zayo also provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) from 10 of its data centers, with additional cloud nodes planned, as the shift to the cloud accelerates.
To help our customers learn more about our growth and global solutions, our colocation team is introducing a zColo: The Magazine. Our objective is to cover the industry trends and specific solutions that will accommodate growing demand.
This edition’s inaugural articles include:
- What’s the Importance of Germany to the Telecoms Industry
- Why Waco?: Marcus Anderson on his vision of our latest Texas facility
- Speed, Scalability & Savings: How Ad Tech Gains a Competitive Edge with zColo
Leading the Way
- 7 Exciting Trends in Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- zColo Facility in France Leads the Way in Energy Efficiency
- Surviving Sandy: How zColo Can Help Your Company Prepare for Any Disaster
- Expanding our Presence in Chicago
Knowledge & Learning
- Cloud Compute vs Cloud Storage: What’s the Difference and Why Should It Matter to You?
- How More Companies are Pushing Their Content to the Edge
- Ask A Data Center Manager: Interview with Joshua Fernandez, Data Center Manager in Denver, CO