Tranzact Expert I
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Customer Service
Job Number: LH-1156
Tranzact Expert I
Reports To: Manager, Tranzact Experts
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
This position is primarily responsible for providing an effortless customer experience while manning the Tranzact Expert Call Center and Queues. This position is also responsible for providing resolution of questions and issues that come to the Tranzact Expert team within our SLA guidelines, as well as training and onboarding all internal and external customers on Tranzact.
- Provide an effortless experience to our internal and external customers.
- Provides resolution of questions and issues that come to the team within SLA guidelines.
- Proficiency in Tranzact queues: including Quotes In-Process, Cases, Tasks, CETs and Public Quotes.
- Able to answer all calls and live chats and deliver an effortless customer experience, with minimal to no guidance or support.
- Able to conduct basic customer demonstrations of Tranzact, as well as able to train internal contacts on how to deliver a basic customer demonstration.
- Able to meet minimum 900 action items/month required.
- Attain all Tranzact Certification Badges (Level 1, 2 and 3) as well as Greenhorn and Binge Quoter badges.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University preferred, or equivalent combination of education and customer support experience.
- Knowledge of: Internet Software, MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and G Suite.
- Ability to answer phone calls to address customer needs.
- Efficient with computers, experience using CRM system; experience with Salesforce a strong plus, not required.
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional and effortless user experience; understands what an effortless experience is, and delivers on this promise consistently.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements, and implement change.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.