Talent – Talent Management & Community Engagement Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1813
Talent Management & Community Engagement Intern (Talent)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The intern will be working on a number of projects involving talent development, people operations, and community engagement related to ongoing events and programs to support the company’s, mission, vision, and values. The intern willby assisting the further developing Zayo’s strong talent pipeline and unlock the potential for additional programs and projects. An outgoing personality with interest in event management and the ability for analytical thinking is essential in this role. An individual with exceptional organizational skills, an unwavering display of positivity, integrity, and professionalism is required. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, works collaboratively across the organization with the ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
- Assist with the maintenance, communication, logistics and tracking of internal programs
- Responsible for creating, planning and executing events related to assigned programs
- Find meaningful opportunities for program participants
- Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of programs
- Attend community and university related functions on behalf of Zayo
- Some administrative tasks as needed
- Undergraduate studying event management, public relations or related area preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google docs preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical thinking abilities, and outgoing personality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboratively work across the organization autonomously and take initiative
- Gain practical experience in program and event management, planning, and organization
- Develop communication and networking skills
- Exposure to a variety of networking opportunities
- Understanding of business practices and talent management
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.