Location: Tulsa,OK     Department: Business Ops, Engineering
Job Number: MR-1080
Reports To: Manager, Enterprise TAC
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Systems Administrator will provide DNS and IP address management support for NOPSS/NCC systems, product groups and customers. Support network authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) for production network elements and applications
- Support an ever growing customer base providing 3rd level support to the IP Network Control Center, Network Operations Process & Systems Support group, and customers.
- Work with multiple DNS servers (BIND, Infoblox, PowerDNS), and related application support including but not limited to 6connect’s ProVision Suite for IPAM and DNS management and Infoblox DDI appliances.
- Handle authentication, authorization and accounting for a multitude of production network elements and applications.
- Support limited on call for escalations and major network events.
- Strong background in Linux (RHEL and CentOS) system administration, shell scripting (BASH, PERL, Python) and MySql.
- A firm knowledge of FreeIPA (PKI, LDAP, Kerberos), FreeRadius, TACACS+ and Cisco ACS.
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience preferably in an operations environment.
- Appropriate schooling and certifications a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.