Sr. zTech Analyst
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: IT
Job Number: LH-1339
Sr. zTech Analyst
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Service Desk
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The zTech Team mission is to provide effortless IT service to all Zayo employees and to increase efficiency across all product groups globally.
- Manage IT Support queue and assign tasks for case completion.
- Assist in training of new analysts.
- Perform Quality Assurance auditing monthly.
- Request process changes/access for clients based on ITIL best practices.
- Take ownership of outages/major incidents through resolution.
- Answer phone calls/voicemails and provide Tier 1 troubleshooting.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all tickets entering the IT Support queue in Salesforce based on the documented case handling process.
- Manage application packaging and deployment to user workstations through SCCM.
- Manage application packaging and policy deployment to Macs through JAMF.
- Create knowledge articles based on cases handled.
- Open zTech cases and provide status updates.
- Provide follow-up calls to ensure issue resolution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with personalized customer service skills.
- Build and maintain working relationships with all IT contacts.
- First level of response for all hardware/software problems; identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Assist in the procurement of software and hardware requested by internal product groups.
- Coordinate outages and large scale issues with the I&O team.
- Participate in monthly on-call responsibilities.
- Perform network account moves and changes for requests, verification, and equipment configuration.
- Assist with laptop and desktop repairs and support for support locations.
- Coordinate all technology support-related product/service support activities, systems and network maintenance/outages.
- Recommend ways to improve product and service support capabilities.
- Minimal travel to other Zayo locations may be required.
- 1+ years of experience as a Service Desk Analyst 1 or 2+ years of outside technical experience required.
- A+, Network+, and/or MCP certifications are a plus.
- Proven ability to build and establish rapport among peers and colleagues.
- Aptitude with current client and internal processes.
- Proven ability to provide superior customer service both on and off of the phone.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and procedural issues.
- Capable of learning both technical and procedural components.
- Ability to react quickly and professionally in stressful situations.
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing, high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have the capacity to take initiative for making appropriate decisions and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining effective business relationships with peers, senior management, customers, and vendors.
- Must have advance knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.