Sr. Sales Trainer
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Sales, Talent Development
Job Number: MR-1156
Sr. Sales Trainer
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Director, ZG Sales Training
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Sr Sales Trainer will coordinate and support our extended training and retention program (Embrace) for the entire QBHC field sales organization. You will actively work with cross-functional teams to gain participation in our monthly sales hours, brunch and learns, Mega Vertical support and ad hoc training where needed. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the entire sales organization receives important communication from leadership. Your duties will include management of our quarterly training event (Embark), sales communications, monthly extended training programs, and high-level training projects.
Personal communication skills and proactive ownership are critical, as this role demands constant interaction with leadership, sales, operations, product, and other cross-functional teams across the multiple business units of Zayo Group.
- Pre-Onboarding communication with managers, mentors, and new hires
- Communicate training and travel expectations
- Provide with QBHC Onboarding Manager Checklist
- Set expectations with Peer Mentors
- Work with Product groups to update and maintain training certifications
- Maintain updated sales tools and toolkit
- Support retention program through employee recognition
- Coordinate schedule and trainers for quarterly Embark training event
- Manage Chatter group and training websites
- Coordinate and run Sales Hours and Brunch and Learns
- Conduct appropriate marketing for Sales Hours, Brunch and Learn, and Newsletter topics
- Publish and report on readership of zNews4Sales Monthly Newsletter
- Work with mega-vertical marketing leads on specialized vertical training
- Ad hoc training and communication needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with all personnel
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Very self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and /or Google applications, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets.
- Experienced in Salesforce
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Pro-active autonomous yet comfortable teaming with others on various projects.
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.