Sr IT Auditor
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Accounting, Finance
Job Number: LH-1310
Sr. IT Auditor
Reports To: Manager, Internal Audit
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo Group is looking for a Sr. IT Auditor to be part of the Internal Audit function. The position reports to the Manager, Internal Audit and will be based in our Denver office. We are looking for someone who is a high-functioning team player with the ability to proactively identify areas of risk/process failure, build relationships with process owners, and perform hands-on, detailed audit work. The ideal candidate will have Big 4 experience with a few years of experience under their belt.
- Assess and document the design of general information technology controls related to financial reporting processes and test the controls for operating effectiveness pursuant to our annual Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessment process.
- Advise management on resolution of identified deficiencies and act as a subject matter expert.
- Manage audits and special assignments, develop value add recommendations, and effectively communicate audit results to the management.
- Proactively follow-up, track, and close out all identified audit findings.
- Work effectively with external consultants and external auditors.
- BA/BS degree and CISA designation required.
- Big Four external or internal audit experience required.
- 2 – 3 years of IT audit, people supervisory experience, some of it at a public accounting firm. Global experience is preferred.
- Experience with auditing in technology / telecom industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often on multiple projects simultaneously across different functional groups with minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Ability to influence cross-functional collaboration and interact with various business leaders throughout the company globally.
- Thorough understanding of the COSO framework and International Standards for the Professional Practice Internal Auditing.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.