Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Finance
Job Number: LH-1221
Sr. Financial Analyst
Reports To: Director, FP & A
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join the organization, reporting to the Business Segment Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Serve as the primary contributor to the month-end and quarter-end close and reporting responsibilities.
- Modeling expertise: quickly learn existing models and create custom models and templates with ease.
- Work with product teams and functions within the segment to prepare and maintain in-depth analysis, modeling, forecasting, and reporting of financial and business performance.
- Support decision-making and strategic planning activities, serving as a key resource to senior decision-makers in the business.
- Prepare and maintain monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting and reporting records of financial and business performance to support company-wide financial and operational goals, initiatives and objectives.
- Develop and implement procedures to manage monthly business analyses with a focus on improving and promoting quality as demonstrated by accuracy and thoroughness of analysis.
- Identify and implement processes/models to establish predictability in cash flow management of capital projects.
- Own the preparation of presentations (internal and external) of financial and operational business results and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred. MBA a plus.
- 2 -3 years’ experience preferred.
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting and analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Requires knowledge of value creation principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Access experience a plus.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work extended hours (some evenings and weekends, when necessary) and achieve results in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong sense of teamwork and mentoring highly desired.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.