Service Delivery Coordinator
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Service Delivery
Job Number: MR-1131
Service Delivery Coordinator
Reports To: Sr Director, Product Management
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC) is the primary liaison between the company’s internal field, engineering teams and an end customer for a particular service installation. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer-facing communication. As the SDC you will be the single-point-of-contact for customers; communicating milestones, deliverables, and obtaining customer specific information needed for turning up telecommunication services. The position will be responsible for internal revenue forecasting, risk assessment and timely updates within back-office applications such as Salesforce. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer and company expectations.
- Manage orders through entire delivery process, from when the order is submitted to when it goes to billing.
- Organize and coordinate internally with Fiber/Optical/IP Engineering/etc. for the timely and accurate implementation of large, complex projects.
- Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to questions. The communication methods will be via face-to-face meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
- Set departmental objectives and report on progress and project milestones.
- Manage multiple orders simultaneously with timely installation of services to exceed both customer expectations and internal revenue objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of basic telecommunication services (Ethernet, Wavelengths, IP-VPN, Cloud) and delivery processes to end customers
- 2+ years telecom experience (operations experience is a plus)
- Process-oriented with experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Analytical/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.