Operations – Service Delivery Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1841
Service Delivery Analyst Intern (Operations)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The intern will assist with several critical functions performed by Service Delivery on a daily basis by assisting with process improvement initiatives, managing Intercompany orders, providing Close Out Packages to customers, and managing data in support of our MIG Projects and other larger projects.
GENERAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Assist in overall master plan for the project
- Assist in identify project components, teams involved and inter-relationships between work functions and ensure engagement
- Provide analytics to budget, forecast on specific product delivery processes to Implementation Lead and Finance team
TRANSITION MANAGEMENT FROM TEAMS
- Assist in ensuring clean hand off from Planning & Development team to OSP, OSP to Fiber Engineering, FE to Customer
- Ensure an appropriate close out package is built and reviewed prior to delivery to customer
- Drive appropriate teams to compile and deliver in required time frame.
- Ensure delivery of all documentation contractually required.
- Assist in ensuring original routes and reroutes are addressed from a budgetary, contractual and timeline perspective
- Provide analysis of specific product delivery data and provide final proposals for process improvements
- Weekly status of project to management team
- Undergrad preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite tools with emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Gain valuable knowledge in Project Management, Customer Management, Data Analysis and Process Solution design
- Develop communication skills related to various levels including Senior Management
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.