Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Finance, Sales
Job Number: MR-1070
Sales Operations Analyst
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: SVP of Sales
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Assists Sales Operations Manager and the broad sales organization with operational analysis, financial reporting, and data management. Creates Salesforce reports, dynamic dashboards, and metrics for management team to increase visibility into sales performance and operations. Assists in the management, administration, and calculation of the sales commission plans. Acts as a broad resource to the sales team for data retrieval, customer and industry research, and cross-functional communication.
- Support Sales Operations Manager in metric creation, operational and financial modeling, and automation of sales processes
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy within Salesforce.com CRM system
- Support Sales Management in day-to-day operations, and find ways to drive and improve quality assurance and sales efficiency
- Develop and nurture strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns
- Assist as a key business process owner, and sales organization liaison, in IT system development
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and services offerings
- Be available for business travel, as required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a business-related focus is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a financial or operational analysis position is preferred. Telecom industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and prepare presentations and proposals with careful attention to grammar, spelling, and style with the audience in mind.
- Ability to effectively present qualitative and quantitative information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and coworkers.
- Active listening and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally via phone, electronic media, and face to face interactions.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel is required, including the use of common formulae and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus, familiarity with data management is required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; utilize intuition and experience to analyze data.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives while keeping the ‘big picture’ in focus. Understands business implications of actions and decisions.
- Requires an individual who is detailed oriented with superb organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Monitors and checks own work for accuracy and quality.
- Requires an ability to be flexible and adaptable with work schedule and demands to meet strict deadlines under no or minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently or on a team, support team objectives, take initiative and promote a positive team spirit.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.