Real Estate Contract Specialist
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Real Estate
Job Number: LH-1278
Real Estate Contract Specialist
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Director, Real Estate
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo Group maintains a global real estate portfolio of office space, warehouses, and technical facilities to sustain and operate our network. The Real Estate Contract Specialist shall deliver best in class Real Estate solutions that ensures maximum utilization of our office spaces at best cost. Zayo is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial minded, end-to-end process manager ready to develop, support, and innovate.
- Manage existing real estate portfolio, including all office space. Support real estate efforts related to technical space and warehouses.
- Negotiate all aspects of Real Estate Agreements to comply with financial, business and operational objectives; the individual must comply with departmental and internal company controls processes.
- Maintain centralized contract database for all Real Estate agreements, using Salesforce.
- Develop key dashboards and manage Expense Builders to forecast changes in planned versus actual expenses.
- Manage and sustain vendor relationships (Landlord, Broker, etc.).
- Support cost savings initiatives and manage budgets strictly.
- Troubleshoot facilities issues and coordinate resolutions with in-market resources.
- Uphold frequent and regular communication with internal groups (Sales, Operations, Legal, Operational Real Estate, etc.) to ensure understanding of diverse and continuously changing real estate needs of each group.
- The individual must possess and employ the highest ethical and business standards and always conduct himself/herself with the greatest degree of professional integrity.
- Miscellaneous other duties and responsibilities as may be requested or required by management.
- 3 – 5 years managing complex and diverse corporate real estate portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Negotiation, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience reading and understanding complex real estate contracts.
- Experience reviewing, gathering, compiling and summarizing financial data.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide administrative support to a busy commercial real estate department.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point and Contract Database programs.
- Self-motivated individual that can establish and complete short and long term objectives.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.