Project Analyst (Relo/Repair)
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Accounting, Finance, Project Manager
Job Number: MR-1172
Project Analyst (Relo/Repair)
Boulder and Denver, CO
Reports To: Director of Finance
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo is seeking a Project Analyst with diverse talents and skills to join the organization reporting directly to the segment’s Director of Finance. This is a lean team that produces meaningful value to the Fiber organization while encouraging its members to build a wide array of skill sets to optimize production.
- Multi-faceted position that requires working knowledge of:
- Legal Writing
- Billing and Account Receivable
- Share ownership of the Relocation and Emergency Restoration scope for our Dark Fiber product
- Ensure costs are logged correctly – front-end processes, final entries and proper capitalization
- Report key metrics and financials for six separate regions within the product
- Establish goals and initiatives; track progress
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end close and reporting responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of presentations (internal and external) of financial and operational business results and analysis
- Strong reporting and data management skills: ability to define goals, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Access optional.
- Ability to leverage processes and automation to accomplish an increasing workload with fixed resources
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work extended hours (some evenings and weekends, when necessary) and achieve results in a deadline driven environment
- High energy individual with strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Must be a self-motivator
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.