Product Manager – Z5G
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: LH-1315
Product Manager – Z5G
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Sr. Product Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This Product Manager role at Zayo is primarily responsible for conducting analytics in our Z5G Group that supports Zayo’s Commercial /Offer Management function for all things 5G. The role is responsible for data analysis, financial modeling, contract offering and reviews, Salesforce product management, service, and ultimate presentation of business recommendations to Senior Leadership focused on high dollar and capital intense opportunities. The ability to independently conduct product analysis, develop presentations, and provide recommendations is essential.
The position requires strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail, telecommunications and or post collegiate working experience preferred. Personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction with various stakeholders, and an individual with a hunger to solve problems and improve operational performance will excel in this role.
- Responsible for business analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis.
- Responsible for independently developing presentations that summarize business analysis.
- Responsible for data integrity in support of business analysis.
- Accountable for independently gathering key data and inputs from owners across the organization.
- Responsibility for gathering key information on the competitive environment and conducting analysis.
- Responsibility for project managing product initiatives across stakeholder organizations.
- Proactive and regular interaction with key stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Engineering, and Legal is key.
- Opportunity to indirectly manage a team of resources to get tasks completed on time and accurate.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude.
- 3+ years of experience in similar Product Management role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and processes.
- Proficiency with Google or MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, & Google Docs is required. Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule in order to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.