Product – zColo Product Manager Intern
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1802
zColo Product Manager Intern (Product)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students who are passionate about a career in the telecom industry. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The intern will be responsible for embedded base data cleanup. An effective intern will become an expert at navigating our Customer Relationship Management platform, Salesforce, in order to assist and partner with the zColo Product team in providing detailed examinations of the account directly to the customer. The position requires strong attention to detail, but does not require telecommunications experience. The ability to understand complex system dependencies and make decisions based on Product Management rules is essential. An individual with the hunger to solve problems, data analytics, and improve sales and operational performance will excel in this role.
- Assisting with contract research
- Aiding Salesforce bulk loader changes
- Tracking sales opportunities and disconnects
- Assisting with order processing
- Performing detailed research analytics
- Participating with data cleanup
- Helping with process documentation
- Undergrad preferred
- Knowledge of Product Management procedures
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Understanding of big data development, techniques and tools
- Must be process oriented and self-motivated; individual with strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and operationally focused
- Ability to understand complex system dependencies
- Telecommunications experience a plus
- Gain an expertise understanding of Salesforce
- Develop writing, managing and understanding of contracts
- Strengthen data analysis and management abilities
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and un understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate or equivalent degree
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.