Product – Fiber Solutions Product Manager Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1840
Fiber Solutions Product Manager Intern (Product)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The intern will perform a variety of tasks and take ownership of daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities. In doing so, the candidate will be required to interface with multifarious departments of Zayo including: OSP, Finance, Product, Legal, Service Management, other product groups and FS regions. Additionally, the intern will engage in project-based work that is focused on building a deeper understanding of business and operational challenges to recommend go-forward solutions.
- Assisting with data cleanup efforts
- Developing process/system enhancements
- Perform audits and financial modeling to calculate NPV, IRR, Payback, etc
- Assist with project management, ie. construction services
- Undergrad preferred
- Baseline modeling skills to calculate NPV, IRR, Payback, etc
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office suite a plus.
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively manage a high-volume workload
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and willingness to support others in supporting group objectives
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Gain exposure to a faced-paced environment and the process by which organizations make significant decisions
- Based on candidate profile, certain aspects of the internship can be tailored to support the individual’s learning objectives
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.