Product – Dark Fiber Product Analyst Intern
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1839
Dark Fiber Product Analyst Intern (Product)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Product Analyst Intern at Zayo will be working with the Central Fiber Product team by supporting the broader team on key initiatives. An effective Product Analyst Intern will work closely with a distributed sales organization and become an expert in supporting Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Management platform, in order to assist them in their daily responsibilities. The role will require expertise in defining, measuring, and reporting on key business performance metrics as the intern will be tasked with identifying and taking action on services that are under a month to month terms and supporting the product team with revenue assurance.
- Developing customer quotes, tracking sales opportunities, processing orders, and obtaining pricing and capital approval
- Assisting with high-priority initiatives with a focus on growing revenue, improving visibility into business performance, enhancing data integrity, and refining business processes
- Undergrad preferred
- Proficiency in the MS Office, emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong sense of teamwork and willingness to support others in supporting group objectives
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Develop a deep understanding in how Salesforce functions
- Gain an understanding of how to function in a fast paced work environment and prioritize workloads under competing deadlines
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.