Location: Denver,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: CH-0022
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Product Director
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This Product Analyst Role at Zayo is primarily responsible for conducting analytics in our Strategic Customer Group that supports Zayo’s Commercial /Offer Management function. The role is responsible for data analysis, financial modeling, SF.com product support, and assisting the Product & Offer Management team in the service and ultimate presentation of business recommendations to Senior Leadership focused on high dollar opportunities related to deals for our most important Customers.
- Responsible for business analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis
- Responsible for developing presentations that summarize business analysis
- Responsible for data integrity in support of business analysis
- Accountable for independently gathering key data and inputs from owners across the organization
- Responsibility for gathering key information on the competitive environment and conducting analysis
- Proactive and regular interaction with key stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Engineering, and Legal
- 1-3+ years of experience in similar role preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, engineering, economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process
- Proficiency in Google or MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoints, & Google Docs is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.