Location: Denver,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: CH-0022
The Product Analyst will support the Wavelengths product group and will reporting directly to the
director of this group. An effective Product Analyst will have strong analytical aptitude, attention to
detail, excellent communication skills, and a desire to grow a business. The Analyst is primarily
responsible for business performance reporting, sales process support, commercial support and ad-hoc
project management of various product initiatives. In addition, the role will require expertise in defining,
measuring, and reporting on key business performance metrics, as well as assuming the lead role in a
great variety of high priority initiatives with a focus on growing revenue, improving visibility into
business performance, enhancing data integrity, or refining business processes. The job exists at the
intersection or product management, process architecture, financial analysis, and sales support.
– The Product Analyst will be responsible for ensuring our data remains accurate. This will consist
of, but is not limited to contract renewal periods, location enablement, correct due dates, and
– The Product Analyst manages reporting for the product group, service delivery, and service
changes and looks for opportunities to identify inefficiencies and promote a new process
– The Product Analyst will become familiar with Salesforce.com to manage Opportunities,
Services, Service Orders, Non-Standard Pricing calculations, Net Present Value calculations, etc.
– The Product Analyst will apply the group’s strategic initiatives to help identify gaps with pricing
and functionality of Tranzact, our online marketplace.
– The Product Analyst will work closely with the Tranzact team to ensure pricing is accurate with
the correct location enablement, pricing tiers, route prices, etc for rapid quoting and price
– Product Analyst: 0-3 years of product, financial, or technology analyst experience.
Telecommunications industry experience preferred but not required
– Education: Undergraduate degree in business, economics, engineering, or other degree
requiring analytical aptitude
– Effective Communication: Ability to correspond effectively with a variety of functional teams,
and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and
– Application Proficiency: Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and
PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus
Other Skills and Abilities:
– Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Ability to work across functional boundaries
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
– Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in
– Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.