Product Analyst – zColo
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: LH-1159
Product Analyst – zColo
Reports To: Sr. Product Manager
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Product Analyst role for zColo is primarily responsible for product analytics and supporting the Zayo sales organization in process and system mechanics. An effective Product Analyst will become an expert in navigating Salesforce.com, our Customer Relationship Management platform, in order to assist a distributed sales organization in developing customer quotes, tracking sales opportunities, processing orders, and obtaining pricing and capital approval. Ability to understand complex system dependencies and make decisions based on Product Management rules is essential. The position requires strong attention to detail, but does not require telecommunications experience. Personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction across various teams including sales, finance, service delivery and operations. An individual with a hunger to solve problems and improve operational performance will excel in this role.
- Provide quotes for standard solutions using Tranzact (Zayo’s quoting interface) and evaluate/assess pricing requests from sales in Tranzact.
- Work with Product Manager to assist on Individual Case Basis (ICB) process for more complex deals
- Assist in analysis of site-specific embedded base including average pricing levels, churn behavior, rate increase potentiality, and overall site revenue maximization utilizing advanced reporting capabilities of Salesforce and evolving capacity management data.
- Proactive and regular interaction with sales teams to ensure accurate data is captured.
- Perform regular analysis of zColo’s product portfolio in relation to sales, disconnects and other operational metrics.
- Assist in quarterly data validation and clean-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years of product, financial, or technology analyst experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.