Product Analyst, Interconnect
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Business Analyst, Product
Job Number: LH-1198
Product Analyst, Interconnects
Reports To: Interconnect Specialist
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Interconnect Product Analyst role will primarily be responsible for placing various types of facility interconnect orders in a timely manner and follow orders through to order completion. You are authentic, like working with people and are not intimidated by technology. One thing that all Telco companies have in common is that reliable and cost effective transport network are key to customer satisfaction. In your job you will be able to impact both. This position requires technical aptitude and attention to detail, but does not require telecommunications experience.
- Place interconnect orders in Salesforce in a timely manner based on the customer request.
- Responsible for the ordering and coordination of installs.
- Provide an effortless experience to our internal and external customers.
- Industry point of contact for carriers / customers to advise of delays, telco cut-overs, facility rearrangements, etc.
- Maintain and audit internal database records and vendor database records to confirm data integrity and identify circuit renewal needs.
- Verify sales data accuracy and completion.
- Work with contracts and vendor quotes to ensure circuits are billed properly.
- Review and approve product management tasks in workflow tools based on confirmation of task completion by operations and other Zayo work groups.
- First point of contact for assisting in Tranzact, Zayo’s customer ordering platform.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other degree requiring analytical aptitude.
- Product, financial, or technology analyst experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Working knowledge of trouble ticket tool. This should include managing queue, opening, updating and closing tickets.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the big picture in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.