Product Analyst – Embedded Base
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: LH-1276
Product Analyst – Embedded Base
Reports To: Product Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Product Analyst, Embedded Base role is part of a team of professionals that is focused on maintaining and growing zColo’s existing customer base. An effective Analyst will become an expert at navigating Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Management platform, in order to assist and partner with the sales organization to provide detailed examination of the account directly to the customer. A portion of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assessing opportunities within the existing customer base to create opportunities for renewals, growth/development, providing product and account analysis, contract research, customer quotes, tracking sales opportunities and disconnects, renewing services, processing orders, detailed research analytics, data cleanup, process documentation, and training and pricing. The ability to understand complex system dependencies and make decisions based on Product Management rules is essential. The position requires strong attention to detail, but does not require telecommunications experience. Personal communication skills are critical as this role demands constant interaction across various teams including Sales, Finance, Service Delivery and Operations. An individual with a hunger to solve problems that strives to improve sales and operational performance will excel in this role.
- Provide highly focused attention to customer satisfaction through problem solving.
- Drive profitable revenue growth and relationship development efforts.
- Work with leadership and team members to drive the account team to achieve the overall account goals.
- Develop new and existing business.
- Mediate customer problems and manage all issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account plans, quarterly reviews, and account planning workshops.
- Assist with and escalate customer and sales issues to resolution.
- Prepare and present sales proposition for the product.
- Proactive and regular interaction with sales teams to ensure accurate data is captured.
- Assist in executing a strategy for existing customer accounts.
- Perform regular analysis of zColo’s product portfolio in relation to renewals, disconnects, sales, and other operational metrics.
- Support large scale projects (Tranzact, Salesforce development, process improvements).
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years of product, financial, technology analyst, or sales experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.