Product Analyst – Media Networks
Location: Denver or Boulder,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: MR-1113
Product Analyst – Media Networks
Denver or Boulder, CO
Reports To: Director of Product, Media Networks
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo’s Media Networks is a small and tightly directed strategic product group focused on delivering video connectivity solutions to broadcasters, Tier 1 sports leagues, Esports, movie production, and over the top (OTT) providers. We’re seeking a Product Analyst with a demonstrated passion for analyzing and developing concise business planning materials and ideally an interest in Media.
A successful Product Analyst will be responsible for conducting product level analysis, providing commercial sales support, and developing overall product positioning and identifying growth opportunities for the Media Networks SPG. Through direct account team interaction and an understanding of the marketplace, the Product Analyst will conduct venue, network, and customer analysis to provide recommendations on strategic growth goals. The ability to develop business metrics, clearly communicate and present findings and recommend action to senior leadership is essential.
This position will require a firm grasp of Zayo’s product portfolio, our network footprint, and competitive position specifically as they relate to media network operators. Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is required. You’ll be expected to develop a deep proficiency in SalesForce.
- Responsible for business analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis.
- Ownership of business cases for network augments and strategic venue investments.
- Responsibility for project managing product initiatives across stakeholder organizations.
- Ensure timely responses to the sales organization for quoting, renewals, approvals and general support
- Conduct on-going reviews of existing embedded base including price increases, renewals, and disconnects
- 1-2 years of product, financial, or technology analyst experience.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, engineering or other degree requiring analytical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.