Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Business Analyst, Product
Job Number: LH-1224
Reports To: Regional Lead, Fiber Services
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Product Analyst position at Zayo working with the Fiber Services team is responsible for business performance reporting, sales process support, and ad-hoc project management of various complex product initiatives. An effective Product Analyst will work closely with a distributed sales organization and become an expert in supporting Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Management platform, in order to assist them in developing customer quotes, tracking sales opportunities, processing orders, and obtaining pricing and capital approval. In addition, the role will require expertise in defining, measuring, and reporting on key business performance metrics, as well as assuming the lead role in a great variety of high priority initiatives with a focus on growing revenue, improving visibility into business performance, enhancing data integrity, or refining business processes. The job exists at the intersection of product management, process architecture, financial analysis, and sales support.
- Engage with sales teams – proactively and reactively – to ensure minimal friction in quoting and ordering Zayo Fiber Services solutions.
- Verify sales data accuracy and completion, and routinely interact with sales, finance, accounting, and operations in order to improve or update data.
- Define, measure, and report on key business performance metrics, and determine data clean-up efforts and/or process enhancements necessary to improve the quality and accuracy of these metrics.
- Project management of various high-priority initiatives with the common objective of improving financial performance and operational efficiency. Project scopes will vary considerably, but may include data cleanup efforts, process/system enhancements, product training, and improvement of handoff among internal stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude.
- 0-3 years of product, financial, or technology analyst experience. Telecommunications industry experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.