Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Engineering
Job Number: LH-1321
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Vice President, Product Management – Cloudlink
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
At Zayo, we pride ourselves in taking a fresh approach to supporting the world’s insatiable need for communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will be intellectually agile. They will demonstrate the ability to jump from developing key stakeholder relationships, to high level strategic discussion, to managing the tactical execution of our product development needs.
This role will support the Product and Network Development efforts throughout Zayo’s Enterprise Networks business segment. We are looking for ambitious, independent senior leaders looking to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions. Within the Enterprise Networks segment, we are shooting for 3, 4, and 5x, not 1.2x. We want to be on the forefront of our industry when it comes to enabling the Digital Transformation revolution and not simply take a “me too” approach. If you think this is you, then we look forward to hearing how you can contribute to realizing the opportunity in front of us.
- Build and manage high-performing network and software development teams.
- Contribute to defining the product vision, then translating business needs to well-defined project plans.
- Define, memorialize, and disseminate technical product standards both internally and externally.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of 3 key functional areas: Business Analytics, Software Development, and Network Development.
- Work cross-functionally in an agile environment to ensure that product enhancements integrate fully across the entire user experience spectrum.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience. MBA and/or MS in Computer Science a plus.
- 10+ years of professional experience in software development, network architecture, product management, program management, or related field.
- Solid understanding of SaaS/IaaS and Cloud connectivity products.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages and development platforms, including but not limited to:
- .Net Core
- Jython (nice to have)
- Cython (nice to have)
- Pearl (nice to have)
- ExpressJS (nice to have)
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred technologies:
- Interest and ability to learn new programming languages as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.