Order Processing Expert
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Customer Service
Job Number: LH-1174
Order Processing Expert
Reports To: Manager, Tranzact Experts
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position is responsible for providing an effortless customer experience while managing existing service changes for a large base of customers. The Order Processing Expert role will facilitate move, add, change and upgrade requests from the sales team, and generate service orders for these requests. In addition to these responsibilities, the Order Processing Expert will be involved in process improvement and efficiency to streamline these requests. Candidates must be able to successfully thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and adjust to a rapidly growing and changing organization.
- Manage individual projects from start to finish: facilitate move, add, change, and upgrade requests from the sales team, then generate service order for the requests.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) by providing real-time support for sales and other internal groups.
- Provide internal and external customers with an effortless customer experience by creating, processing, managing, troubleshooting, and resolving relevant order problems.
- Provide data and guides to assist sales and order processing while staying up to date and being SME on order entrance criteria, processing, and non-standard requests. You will be the go-to expert!
- Maintain sense of urgency and respond to inquiries within established Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Ensure data integrity of orders and supporting processes.
- Identify areas of process improvement to streamline order efficiency, data loading, bulk processing, automation, and integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- 1-3 years in telecom space preferred with a basic understanding of telecommunications products.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements, and implement change.
- Efficient with computers, experience using CRM system (Salesforce) a strong plus, but not required.
- Experience with change order processing preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.