Operations Service Manager I/II-Allstream Canada
Location: Toronto or Montreal,Canada     Department: Operations
Job Number: AL125
Allstream is hiring an Operations Service Manager I/II in Toronto or Montreal.
Is the customer advocate and liaison for large strategic accounts by interfacing with multiple disciplines and technical resources. Establishes and maintains operational relationships with key customer contacts. Executes matrix management to achieve consistent levels of performance for all products and services. Ensures operational continuity and contract adherence across functional teams during all stages of integration and the account life cycle. Coordinates, drives, and delivers operations reviews, scorecards and service improvement plans. Trains and mentors lower level peers.
* Acts a customer advocate and technical liaison within all internal company departments for specific strategic accounts.
* Establishes and maintains operational contacts to create service improvement and “get well plans,” and drives cross network solutions. Defines and communicates key service delivery, service management and assurance or process gap components that will be measured and tracked for improvement.
* Ensures operational continuity and contract adherence across functional teams at all stages of integration. Maintains complete knowledge of service level agreements and contractual commitments made to assigned customers for all products and services purchased. Measures the company service performance against those contractual obligations. This may entail reviewing all contract modifications for acquired company services.
* Manages a consistent level of performance for all products and services as well as creates and delivers operational reviews and scorecards to senior management (internal and external). Defines targets and metrics and measures of quality for each service, and reports company performance in each category each week, month and quarter. Report types and frequency may differ within the company from the data reported to the customer
* Defines, sources and produces periodic performance reports.
* Designs and builds performance tracking tools.
* Provides coaching and mentoring to peers within the major accounts organization.
Education and Experience
* Experience: 5+ yrs
* Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
* Field Of Study: Technical related field.
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
8-10 years of customer service experience with at least 5 years in increasingly responsible management positions
Demonstrated success in building cross-functional teams
Track record in driving “continuous improvement” processes
High integrity and strong business ethics
Team player with a great passion to succeed
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Some business travel required
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.