Operations – NCC Fleet Services Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1832
NCC Fleet Services Intern (Operations)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The intern will be responsible for the coordination of 400+ vehicles in Salesforce, Element (fleet management) and Telogis (GPS) systems.
- Handle vehicle registration
- Assist with accident management
- Monitor fuel cards and ensure vehicle GPS works correctly
- Maintain and establish driver motor vehicle records and fleet policies for new drivers.
- Undergrad preferred
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills; able to juggle several tasks at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to shift and manage priorities to meet organizational goals
- Gain insight into managing multiple work tools to accomplish a single goal
- Learn valuable skills in dealing with a wide variety of drivers and managers in what can be urgent and/or stressful situations
- Develop organizational and management skills
- Gain experience in Salesforce, Element and elogis systems
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.