Operations – Business Development Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1824
Business Development Analyst Intern (Product/Sales/Finance/Operations)
Boulder or Denver, Colorado
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The intern will work closely with Business Development to uncover new opportunities for the Dark Fiber Services Sales team by gathering data and developing solutions. The ability to apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills is essential for this role.
- Research and analyze maps based on region
- Provide insight for Business opportunities
- Cross reference fiber assets and businesses with partners
- Preferred: Undergraduate or MBA
- Possess critical analytical skills, can turn complex challenges into innovative solutions
- Team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, observation, and listening skills
- Ability to communicate information in simple, clear, unambiguous and concise language
- Salesforce and MS Visio knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools
- Develop proficiency with analyzing disparate data streams and producing reports
- Strengthen presentation skills and develop thinking abilities by determining likely outcomes and making recommendations
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
- $20.00/hour for MBA student/degree or equivalent
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.