Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Admininstrative/clerical, Business Ops
Job Number: MR-1084
Reports To: Sr. Director, Corporate Finance
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position is responsible for ensuring multiple offices on a single campus in Boulder are professional, secure, and well maintained. This position is responsible for all office administration activities in support of day-to-day activities, seating arrangements for employees, and special event support. The Office/Facilities Manager may also be required to support front desk activities.
- Monitor and manage facilities operations to include ensuring all locations on campus are professional and safe. Work with cleaning and maintenance companies to ensure prompt resolution to all day-to-day issues that arise.
- Point of contact for office security and maintenance issues.
- Seat and furniture management. Coordinate seating assignments, moves, and furniture requests
- Reconfigure office space/conference rooms to facilitate a range of corporate functions and events as directed by management.
- Ensure conference/event spaces are returned to original condition and ready for next group’s usage.
- Conference room management, includes schedule administration, snack supply.
- General office administration and communications
- Office alarm management
- Coordinate visitor/guest office accommodations
- Weekly office supply ordering.
- Point of contact for all vendors (office security, maintenance issues)
- Perform other related duties or projects as assigned
- 2-4 yr. experience required
- Demonstrated understanding of personal computers, including word processing, spreadsheet, Google business and database
- Special considerations and prerequisites
- Notary Public
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.