IT – NOPSS Business Analyst Intern
Location: Tulsa,OK     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1823
NOPSS Business Analyst Intern (IT)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The NOPSS Business Analyst Intern will support investigating NCC business systems, assisting with problem management and gathering business requirements for current projects with the goal of automating value add business processes. Our mission is to provide the Network Control Center with innovative tactical and strategic processes to drive operational capability, efficiency, quality, and scalability to surpass our customer’s expectations at the lowest possible cost.
- Identify options for improving business systems
- Bridge the needs of the business for use by the NOPSS developer
- Work directly with the NCC to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate features
- Self-development of customer reports
- Business case development
- Process analysis
- Technical writing
- Undergrad preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Process improvement experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, typing 45 wpm
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Analytical/critical thinking ability
- Ability to shift and manage priorities to meet organizational goals
- Gain valuable business analysis abilities
- Develop networking and teamwork skills
- Drive project management for specific project
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.