Network Security Engineer
Location: Boulder, CO or Tulsa, OK,     Department: Cyber Security, IT
Job Number: MR-1034
Network Security Engineer
Boulder, CO or Tulsa, OK
Reports To: IT Network Security Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate SD-WAN, LAN and server architecture. This individual will also be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and performing and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Maintain and support corporate SIEM environment. (Splunk, McAfee, Archsight)
- Maintain and support McAfee Security suite of applications (ePO, Webgateways, Anti Virus)
- Work with product groups to support shared services and platforms.
- Inventory control of IP network resources and assets. (IPAM 6Connect, Salesforce, M6)
- Support and enhance system monitoring and alerting (Observium, Check_MK)
- Manage and support security appliances (Palo Alto, Cisco ASAs, Juniper SSGs, HAProxy , Squid)
- Process automation (Python, Powershell, APIs).
- Network Security scanning and reporting utilizing various tools (Tenable Security Center, Metasploit).
- 5-10 years of systems administration of various software and hardware platforms.
- Industry recognized training in systems and network administration.
- Strong background in supporting network and security related services (DNS, SMTP, DHCP, HTTPS, SSL, LDAP, radius, tacacs, PKI)
- Basic understanding of routing and network protocols BGP, OSPF, VLANs,SD-WAN)
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.