Marketing Vertical Strategist
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Marketing
Job Number: LH-1212
Marketing Vertical Strategist
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Vertical Strategist develops and executes go-to-market strategies and marketing plans for a named vertical/sub vertical. The role will use intermediate to advanced qualitative and quantitative research methods to perform segmentation, targeting, and positioning to provide recommendations for go to market plans. This role will analyze data, assess market trends, conduct literature review, prepare reports, interview stakeholders, and deduce strategies that will accelerate success in vertical of focus. The Vertical Strategist will identify areas of unaddressed market opportunity and propose innovative solutions to capture the opportunity while also translating business needs into actionable sales enablement and marketing programs. Where applicable, oversees or teams on the execution of those recommendations.
- Develop and execute on recommendations for vertical centric go to market programs.
- Qualitative and quantitative research to drive GTM and S, T, P strategies.
- Develop vertical centric sales enablement assets and programs.
- Serve as internal thought leader for named vertical of focus.
- Work with teams to prepare for customer events and meetings by compiling tailored research and marketing materials.
- Help with the facilitation of collaborative marketing program — communication, execution, tracking, reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years office experience, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including excel.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to synthesize a variety of data sources and translate into a cohesive, insight and data driven marketing strategy.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.