Marketing – Marketing Specialist Intern
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1809
Marketing Specialist Intern (Marketing)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Marketing Specialist Intern will work daily on supporting the established Communications, Content, and Thoughts leadership plans. Writing will be a critical element to this position in order to support content and ensure team communication on projects ranging from brochure and email content development, supporting and creating social media content, updating existing content aligning with the company’s evolving solution focused, and working with contractors on larger scale integrated marketing campaigns. Attention to detail, project management, organization are all essential to this role.
- Writing, creating content for social media
- Working with writers to create and update blog content
- Working with designers to develop branding and designs
- Evaluate and update existing content to align with new marketing strategy
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Undergrad preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and the MS Office suite of tools preferred, Google suite a plus.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Superior writing abilities
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills , able to manage multiple, ongoing projects and campaigns
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Understand how to implement integrated marketing campaigns and calendars
- Gain experience with critical marketing and branding tools
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.