Marketing Manager, CloudLink
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Enterprise Networks, Marketing, Product
Job Number: MR-1008
Marketing Manager, CloudLink
Boulder, Denver, CO
Reports To: Director, Product Management
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
At Zayo, we pride ourselves in taking a fresh, innovative approach to supporting the world’s insatiable need for communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will be intellectually agile. They will demonstrate the ability to jump from developing key stakeholder relationships to high-level strategic discussion, to tactical marketing execution and new product evangelization.
This role will support the Product Management effort for the Zayo CloudLink product line and will be charged with growing the contribution of the product group to the broader business. We are looking for ambitious, independent marketing professionals looking to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions. Within the CloudLink group, we’re thinking 3, 4 and 5x, not 1.2x. If you think this is you, I want to hear from you.
Contributes to and executes the go-to-market strategy and marketing plans for the CloudLink Strategic Product Group. Uses intermediate to advanced qualitative and quantitative research methods to perform segmentation, targeting, positioning, and recommend the marketing mix. Analyzes data, assesses market trends, conducts literature review, prepares reports, and makes essential business decisions that achieve strategic objectives of accelerating sales and revenue growth within the CloudLink product group.
Translates business needs into marketing programs resulting in actionable sales. Creates and maintains marketing processes and materials that align to the product group strategy. Demonstrates subject matter expertise within cloud and/or connectivity. Works cross functionally with sales, product, customers, analyst relations and other internal stakeholders to deliver on organizational goals. Manages stakeholders through frequent communications, reporting, and ongoing assessment of business health.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Support sales, marketing, and product stakeholders as a marketing subject matter expert through developing and executing go-to-market programs
- Supports sales enablement functions including; workshops, industry events, account planning, ABM & demand generation programs and messaging/collateral.
- Drive investment of marketing resources towards areas of highest priority, including research, tools, market segments, geographies, and marketing tactics.
- Identify areas of unaddressed market opportunity and propose innovative solutions to capture the opportunity.
- Produce segmentation, targeting, and positioning reports, assess and recommend segment to channel mapping and prioritization for target accounts.
- Responsible for producing content for Zayo’s website, blog, magazine, Tranzact platform, social media and other channels.
- Engage with sales closely to ensure campaign adoption to generate leads and drive sales.
- Manage marketing budgets, track and report on campaign success and progression.
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Experience developing and executing GTM and STP strategies.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Carrier, telecommunications or cloud industry experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.